Sunday, July 18, 2010

Challenge #2: time to get some criticism

As any good fashionista knows, getting the opinion of others is key. Asking one or two people who see you almost everyday, for different events, morning and night, etcetra, can help you find out what you really need to work out. This is the hardest part for me because I am usually proud of every outfit I make, and asking someone to point out its flaws isn't my cup of tea. Anyways, I started to think of who I could ask: I couldn't avoid it because no one knows me as well, so I asked my mom. When she told me, I was suprised on how much it helped. She had seen my school outfits, my formals, everything. At first I didn't like the sound of the criticism. I realized though that other people may of had the same thoughts at one point or another. For example, this outfit:


She said that the color was too close to my skin tone, and that it was a little to form fitting for her taste. I loved that outfit and was really proud of it (mostly the shoes, which you can't see, but they were hot pink). But with the opinions out of the way, I can move on to challenge #3, and look at what I already have.

Any Ideas for my first outfit?

xoxo,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment