Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Steps

Major changes can't just happen over night, they can't just happen within a span of a couple days, either. Smaller changes make up the bigger ones, so as I was at work today, I made a mental list of things that needed to be done, I like to call them challenges:

1. Find inspirations
2. Get the opinions and advice of others.
3. Take a look at what you already have.


Challenges 1 & 2 can be done in a matter of days, but challenge 3 splits into sub- challenges in which take a longer amount of time.

Challenge #1: For me, I like to fill the space around me with objects that reflect who I am, like many people do. What's different about me is that I don't know the style inside me upon which I chose to have these things around. So my question is why? What drew me buy these objects? Which side of me is it portraying? Oh-- I know. It's the side I am trying to bring out. I went around my room to find the things that seemed to most reflect the part of me that has yet to be discovered.





For now though, this is just the beginning. These may be my inspirations today, but change tomorrow. Maybe I'll even invest in a real camera instead of a phone? You tell me =]

xo,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment