Monday, July 12, 2010

introduction

I know there are a lot of fashion blogs out there, pertaining to the bitter sweet reality of fashion a lot of people call home. For me, this blog is not as much about the facts and findings of fashion as it is a timeline of my transition into the fashion world. With consistent updates on new outfits, thoughts, and ideas, (toped with a little help from my friends and fellow readers) I hope to find a new part of me while still being the outgoing, creative girl I am today. And who knows-- maybe I will make some friends and learn some life lessons along the way!! I'll see y'all later with the first offical post on the beginning of my transition into a whole new crazy world we like to call fashion.

Xo,

A.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog :) I can't wait to see what you have in store for painted faces!

    xoxo
    love you.

    ReplyDelete