Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Procrastination

I've been avoiding challenge #3 for a while now, only because if I go through my entire closet, I know I will want to start all over.

My procrastination has helped me spark some new interests, though. Besides the SAT classes, babysitting, summer reading, and working at a clothing store, I've found a little time for me. My new obsession?


Classy by Derek Blasberg

Now I'm not much of a reader myself, unless it has to do with fashion, style, classic icons, or the always accepted Twilight Series.
But this book is different.
It can change a girl, literally, from an everyday hoochie-mama to a real classy lady. I live by the advice in this book.

On the other hand, I need to stop this procrastination.


Any suggestions?

xo,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Take a look at my daughter Danielle's blog. Might give you some creative ideas. It's Danibpmopphilosopher.

    ReplyDelete