Friday, August 6, 2010

Near in the Future

For the past week, Emily Campbell has been staying with me in New Orleans, and the subject of the future seemed to come up alot. What would we be doing with our lives? What about college and graduate school? Living arrangements in New York City? My head started to spin with all the questions. I've always had an idea on what I would be doing with my life, but getting the pieces together is harder than I thought. Where do I start? Where do I go? The questions were endless. After thinking for awhile, this is what I've got:

College

OR



Parsons & SCAD are my top two choices. But let's back up for a minute. I want to work somewhere in the field of fashion. Whether it be start my own line,design for another company, involved in the P.R., I would love to just be a part of it all. Unfortunately, this is all I have for my plan so far. It's a little idea that I hope goes far, and I'm not going to stop until it becomes reality.



How do you want to get started?
Does the dream seem to far out of your reach? I want to know.

xo,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment