Monday, August 23, 2010

And now, we have a creativity flow.

Somehow I managed to bring back my creativity flow.

Thank God.

After my "break," I realized that maybe having that block helped me really test how creative I am. I mean the only way to get over a creativity block is to be even MORE creative, RIGHT?


I realized this only a few short hours ago this morning, when I picked random things out of my closet and created possibly the best outfit I've seen in a while.
How did I do that? What did I do differently to give me this creation sent from the heavens?

The answer is it was always in my head, I just never put it in reality. Could I do more than just that? YES. I can, because now I've become even more creative, and I am letting it show.

This new found breakthrough has also put a really nice light on my mood. Which is always a plus =]

In other news, school has started back.
YIPPIE.
So far things have been alright but we have only had classes for say.. oh, I don't know, 3 DAYS?

If you are still on summer break, let me be the first to tell you

I ENVY YOU.

And while you are on that break, here are some things to think about while your chilling on the couch watching Real Housewives and Rachel Zoe:

What are some cute outfit ideas for school that are in style, without having to go all out (i.e. a fur vest)? What are you doing for the rest of your break?

Make a plan. Go on a date. Eat really good food. Do something.


xo,

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment