Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am pleased to Introduce...

My new lookbook!!

Starting some time in the near future, I am going to start posting outfits that seem worthy of the web. I hope you are as excited as I am, because I know I am going to have alot of fun with this.

This also means that I will be able to finish challenge #3, that of going through all of my clothes to see what I really have. It is going to occur over a period of time, but I know I can get it done.

This weekend I am going to Gulf Shores with my sister, and I am super excited to go on the beach and get tan... oh wait, tan doesn't happen for me, I'm too pale.

Anyways, have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

xo,
A.

1 comment:

  1. yayyy! can't wait to see what you wear :)

    have fun this weekend!

    looooooove you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete