Sunday, October 17, 2010

Who I Am

There is nothing that feels better than blogging right now.

Even though I am blogging from my mobile device from work, after being on 5 Hour Energy for the last two weeks, it still feels nice. What school puts the last week of the quarter with homecoming week AND the PSAT??

It has been soo hard to come up with creative outfits recently. It is like my whole life has been put on hold for school, cheerleading, and, well, lack of sleep. But now that it is Sunday, the first day of the week and tomorrow is the first day of a new quarter at school, I took the time to remember who I am:

1. I am no National Merit Scholar, but I am smart.
2. I made a lot of mistakes, but I have learned from every single one of them.
3. I am an artist, and an aspiring fashionista.
4. I have one fantastic best friend, Emily Campbell. She is the reason I work so hard for myself.
5. I am confident and outgoing, and sometimes a bit too over the top, but that's just how I like it.
6. I will make a name for myself in this world, and all the nonbelivers can watch in awe as I shoot across the sky.

This is who I am, and there are so many more fantastic things waiting to be discovered.

I promise to blog more soon.


Xoxo,
A.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see outfit posts. do. it. soon.
    and btw you are coming to visit me in almost a month, just wanted to remind you :)

    xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete