Friday, October 29, 2010

Backburner

I figured if I waited to blog, I would have something interesting to say.
This is not the case.

I've been talking a lot about how my educational part of my life has taken over, well, most of the rest of my life. Tis true, and I don't think it will receded back into it's respective part. I've been looking at my fashion sketches, wondering if they are good enough for Parsons, and if I really will accomplish my dream. I've been a little down on myself about it; wondering if this can become my reality.







Unfortunatley, I had to drop Honors Art for this year; my class sechedule was too full and I had literally, zero breakage time.

I am NOT dealing so well with this, so I think I am going to squeeze and pry my way back into the class for the next semester; who cares if I have too much work, I need to fit it. Art is what I want to do with my life and it has been on the backburner for too long now.

Any ideas on how to balance my life? Fashion Ideas? You name it.

I'll be at Voodoo Fest all weekend, a music fest here in New Orleans.

Have a fantastic Halloween weekend!
xoxo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment